- Published: 04 October 2018 04 October 2018
We are having a Club fundraiser to benefit our building/capital needs fund. The fundraiser will be held on Sunday, October 7th, from Noon until 5PM. Our goal is to raise a minimum of $10,000
LIVE MUSIC! Open house for the public to enjoy!
Featuring Dave Hickey, Terry Brennan, Sean Brennan, Michael Hynes, Mike DeAngelis and others!
Why a fundraiser? There are two current projects that need funding.
- We need to replace the water heater and move it out of the basement onto the main floor area in the kitchen, to keep it away from flooding. This will cost an estimated $5,000.
- The second project is to place a permanent cover on our kitchen floor area and the floor behind the bar. The estimated cost is $3,500.
We also want to purchase a generator to provide enough power during outages to take care of essential needs. The cost is unknown as of this writing. Future capital needs will be to replace the dance floor area. Due to years of use, the floor is getting thin.
What is planned for the fundraiser and needed?
- Bake Sale! Bake something delicious to sell!
- The Plywood Ponies! We will be dusting off the wooden ponies for some fun racing!
- Silent auction and also a Live Auction (for big ticket items). Members are encouraged to donate items in the form of gift cards/certificates, gift baskets, timeshare getaways, tickets to sporting and entertainment events, sports memorabilia, professional services that can be offered, etc.
SEE AUCTION ITEMS BELOW
Donations for the fundraiser can be dropped off at the Club between 3-5 PM, Monday thru Friday and 12-5 PM on Saturday and Sunday. Please be sure to include a note with your name, email address and approximate value of your donation.
We appreciate any and all contributions! This is our Club! Let us all work together!
We will be serving complimentary snacks and will offer hot dogs at a nominal cost.
Remember the date!
Sunday, October 7th, from Noon to 5PM!