The 2019 Colleen Scholarships will be honored at the Dinner dance on Friday March 8th!
Criteria for Cape Cod St. Patrick’s Parade Colleen Pageant:
- Must be a female high school senior with plans for continued education in an accredited program.
- Must be of Irish descent. (Lineage described in cover letter or with essay)
- Must maintain, at least, a B average. (Attach transcript)
- List school activities, community activities, and work experience.
- Must be a resident of a town on Cape Cod.
- Must be available for a pre-pageant interview (time & place to be determined), the Grand Marshal’s Ball / Colleen Coronation scheduled for Friday, March 8, 2019 at 6 PM, and the Cape Cod St. Patrick’s Parade on Saturday, March 9, 2019.
- Must submit completed application with one letter of reference from a high school teacher, a member of the clergy or community/civic department leader and an essay describing what your Irish heritage means to you.
Download Scholarship Application
- Must submit a photograph, photos of the 4 winners will be featured on the Parade website and Facebook pages.
The Scholarships are:
Colleen Winner (“Queen”) will receive a $1,000.00 scholarship; three runner-up Colleen Court winners will each receive a $500.00 scholarship.
All Colleen Pageant applications must be received by January 18, 2019 by 5:00 PM.
For further details please contact Pageant Co-Chair Steve Gill at (774) 313-6908.