On August 11, 2020, Governor Baker made it mandatory for anyone ordering an alcoholic beverage to also order food to go with it. This food must be made on the premises and snacks do not fulfill the obligation. Snacks may be brought in but food must also be ordered. In an effort to keep prices down we are now offering subsidized sandwiches, calzone slices, pasta salad, etc. These will be available and must be ordered whenever the kitchen is closed through the bartender. When the kitchen is open, Thursday-Saturday (4;30-7:30), the subsidized food will not be available. All food orders must be placed by calling into the takeout number (508-790-0399). Takeout may be eaten inside at a table while respecting the 6-foot space required by the restrictions. When finished, please place your trash in the garbage bins and wipe down your table with sanitizer as provided by the Club. Thank you for your cooperation and support!!
- All members must wear a face mask to enter the club. THIS IS MANDATORY. You shall only be allowed to remove your face mask when you are seated, otherwise, whenever you are not seated, you must wear a face mask.
2. Do not come to the club, if you have been in contact with someone who has been infected with COVID 19 or you do not feel
3. There will be hosts at the front door to monitor mask use and assist in finding a table. We are not taking reservations, first
come first served. Please show some respect to the hosts, as they are volunteers!
4. Please maintain proper social distancing inside the club. You are permitted to have a maximum of 6 people at your table.
5. You are required to clean your table, before and after use. Cleaning/sanitizing equipment will be available at the club.
6. Bar service will remain the same, but you must maintain 6 feet from the member in front of you when ordering. No one is
allowed to stand or sit at the bar. You must leave the bar service area once you get your drinks.
7. Foodservice from Thursday eve to Saturday eve will be served as takeout. You must order as you have been by calling 508-
790-0399 to order. You may either eat your takeout in the club or as curbside pickup. All other hours of operation you will be able to purchase cold sandwiches.
8. There will only be allowed one person to a bathroom.
9. Members may only have one guest, until further notice.
10. No music will be provided until the board feels comfortable in allowing it.
NEW HOURS (Temporarily):
Monday through Friday 2PM to 9PM.
Saturday Noon to 9PM.
Sunday Noon to 9PM.
Be aware that state and local agencies are performing spot checks on businesses for compliance purposes. We have set these rules in place to be compliant and it is imperative that members and guests abide by them.