Sons of Erin is developing Members Login section.
This will allow members to view website content not intended for the general public.
To use this login, you must follow the steps below.
- Select Create an Account
- Enter your name
- Create a UserName (can be anything you like)
- Create a Password. (This is not visible to anyone but you)
- Confirm Password (also, write it down on a piece of paper, and don't forget!)
- Enter your Email Address.
This should be the same email as the one you use to receive SOECC Newsletters.
- Confirm Email Address.
- Click REGISTER.
- You will see a message like this:
- Your account has been created and an activation link has been sent to the email address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by selecting the activation link when you get the email before you can login.
- However, at this point, you have only REQUESTED activation.
If you try to activate before your request is approved, you will see the following message:
Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
- Your request will have been sent to the Sons of Erin Membership Committee, who will verify that you are a member in good standing. If so, your login will be activated.
- The membership Committee will send you an email telling you it's now OK to click the activation link. This may take a couple of days, so please be patient as we try to accommodate you. Once you are activated, you won't have to do it again!