Many members have expressed concern over the number of guests entering the club and enjoying the benefits of membership while impacting the members ability to get a table and to have their food served in a timely manner. Well, the Board has heard the members and has acted by approving the following:
- Effective Thursday August 17th, and on every night, year-round, in which food is being served, members will be permitted to bring only 2 guests into the club (a spouse who is not a member, is considered a guest and will be counted as one of the two allowed guests; Children under the age of 21 do not count)
- The member must show his/her key card and sign in the guest. Everyone has been issued new key cards so make sure you carry them. For members who have not yet picked up their key card, it is real important to pick it up ASAP or send in a self addressed stamped envelope and we will mail your card to you.
- The member must accompany the guest in the club at all times.
- To get the food discount, members are required to show their membership card to the waitress. No exceptions!
- A couple of reminders: smoking is allowed only outside the back door; no alcohol is to be taken outside including the smoking area
- We need volunteers at both doors on these nights to remind members to show their key cards and to sign in their guests. Buzzy Barry is responsible for arranging the coverage so please sign up and help
- The Board also voted to waive the $75 initiation fee for spouses of existing members to join the club. This offer will expire on September 30th.
We are a private club comprised of members who join and pay dues. The practice of bringing guests into the club has gotten out of hand. Two recent examples:
- A member brought in 14 guests into the club on a busy Saturday Night which backed up the kitchen and caused members to walk around searching for a table to sit;
- A table of 12 was asked by a waitress if they were all members and someone at the table said answered yes. The waitress then asked to see everyone’s membership card and it turned out only 3 had membership cards. That is flat out wrong. Please work with us in getting the Guest Policy back under control back.